July 27, 2015
DIY Mold Remover
Our house is in the woods. I always thought it would be so 'cool' to live in the woods, but now I know...it's not so cool!
Everything has that 'damp' feel to it and one drop of dirt or old food hidden any where, you've got mold. I have found mold (the hairy kind) in the weirdest of places even though I am OCD when it comes to a clean house and that's not to mention the mold on the window sills or that shows up on the walls and cabinets.
Personally, I am just sick of it and feel defeated - until now!
Here's a super simple, completely does the job solution for yours and mine, mold problem:
1/2 c Hydrogen Peroxide with 1 c water
Mix in a spray bottle and spray all over mold. Let sit for an hour and wipe off with a wet rag. You may have to do it again if it's real tough, but this is non-hazardous mold remover and I love it!
Many thanks to Budget Savvy Diva